Manifesting anything comes down to three simple steps:
It’s that simple. We’re always shifting, becoming and creating our next life. Becoming clear on what we want to create is empowering. By asking for what we want, we align with the version of ourselves that creates it and receives it. You want to create a more abundant bank account reality for yourself? Ask for it and create it! You want to create and live a life so filled with love you can barely stand it? Ask for it and create it! You want to feel fit and strong and magical every day? Ask for it and create it!
It is all possible.
In my relatively short life, I’ve manifested things like: a 2-month stay in downtown Amsterdam, not one, not two but three major educational degrees, many trips, and most recently: a phenomenal husband, a home I absolutely love and the literal business of my dreams.
Again: It’s all possible.
Manifestation is part art, part science. And it’s entirely learnable.
Today, I am sharing the framework in which I understand manifestation and 9 of my favorite tools for shifting my vibration and thus manifesting my dream life.
I have organized them around which manifesting step they most correspond to.
But before I do…
… these tools only work if you do!
I’m going to be transparent in these descriptions. I’m not perfect at using them all the time.
I can have the biggest toolkit in the world, but if I don’t use it, it’s USELESS.
That’s why I have created the Money Manifestation Month and Love Manifestation Month journeys. Within these 30-day windows, you make a commitment to using manifestation of money or love as a portal to uncover the blocks in your energy, to use the tools available to you and to shift your vibration. You can access them here.
Step 1: Ask
Tool #1: Flip the Script
If I’m aware enough, this can be a great gift. When “la-dee-dah”-ing through life isn’t enough to focus my energy on what I want, contrast is. The tool?
Ask for the opposite of the contrast.
- I don’t want to not have enough money to invest in that amazing healing program I have my eye on? I *do* want to have full empowerment and discernment in what I choose to invest in! (Also: Money Manifestation Month might be for you).
- I don’t want to pick fights with my husband over nothing? I do want to have clear communication with my husband. (Also: Love Manifestation Month might be for you).
- I don’t want to have that weird feeling in my lower belly that happens when I don’t drink enough water? I do want to feel vibrantly healthy all over my body (and drink loads of water).
You get the idea – what scripts do you need to flip? What ASKS are you needing to make? Once we flip this, magic happens. We get turned on somehow and start making manifesting magic together with the universe.
Tool #2: What do I want to FEEL?
Staying clear on your answer to this question will be your single greatest ally in manifesting.
I’m lucky to have manifested enough wonders in my life to know that the actual manifestation is lovely, but the good feelings don’t last. There’s no sky opening up with angels singing and a declaration of: “that’s it, you’re happy for ever!”. (I swear a part of me was sure this would happen and was massively PISSED when I realized it wouldn’t). Don’t get me wrong, of course it’s nice to get what you want. It can be an absolutely jump for joy, feel completely blissfully happy moment, but then …it passes. And that’s the nature of life and our brains.
So – when I realized this (that I was trying to do or get things to get a feeling and that it wasn’t really working), I knew I had a choice:
- Choice 1: Keep chasing the next thing, the next manifestation and keep thinking the next one’s going to be the ONE that makes me “happy forever”… These sound like : “If only I lost 12lbs, then I would finally feel confident” or “If only I could make $500 more a month, then I would finally feel secure”
- Choice 2: Cut through the chase and go straight for the feeling. What feeling do I want? Then let go of what that might look like and GO for the feeling. The feeling becomes the ask. This is simple. It is also absolutely, fundamentally powerful. This is what fuels the manifestation train. Lean into the feeling, take actions that make you feel the way you want to feel, receive some pretty sweet manifestations on the way.
- Let’s say you’d like more money. What’s the feeling you think more money will give you? Safety and security? Freedom?
- Let’s say you want to find your life partner. What’s the feeling you think having a wife/husband will give you? Connection? Love? Comfort?
- Let’s say you want to lose 25lbs. What’s the feeling you think losing those lbs will give you? Confidence? Lightness? Freedom?
Put this into action – What do you want to feel?
Make a list and ask:
Universe, I would love to feel more __________.
Help me feel ______________.
Bring me situations that will help me tap into ___________.
I am so excited to be bringing more ____________ in my life.
I am taking action right now to feel _________________.
When you do have a clear & specific ask, definitely also ask: What would receiving this manifestation feel like? Then focus on amplifying that feeling in your life starting N-O-W.
Step 2: Become
The following four tools help create that inner transformation.
Tool #3: Journaling
- General tip (A): Set a time frame & pretend like everything you write during that time IS already true. Approach it with conviction. This is especially useful for affirmations.
- General tip (B): Give yourself full permission to be messy and confused and emotional and “low vibe”. Write out all the muck. It’s much better out than in. Once it’s out, it usually can reorganize itself better on the inside.
- Specific Journaling Tool: Date your journal entry some day in the future and write out that day as if it’s already happened. As you’re doing this, get into all the good feeling vibes and don’t limit yourself! You can look back from that imaginary day and outline what you’ve done to get there.
Here’s a literal example that I wrote in October 2018 as I was launching the Money Manifestation Month for the very first time: “It’s November 1st, 2018 and today I welcomed my first group of freaking amazing manifestors into MMM!!! We’re going to be having so much fun and also shifting so much deep stuff. Oh I’m so full of positive anticipation to bring these 13 freaking amazing people through this work. I’m so grateful for all the inspired action I took this last week and a half. I’ve felt great doing it! I’ve loved clearing the weird muck I didn’t even know was there and I feel so free talking about money in public now! I released some shame and my goodness it feels liberating”.
Guess how many registrants I had on the first round? 13 paying customers. And they manifested thousands and thousands of dollars. It was amazing.
Do you get the idea? It can be a day in the near future or in the far future. The times I’ve done it for the far future and looked back, it’s kind of eerie how much of it comes true. Do not underestimate this.
Tool #4: Personal Peace Procedure with EFT
Here’s how to do your big clean up:
- On a piece of paper, you write out everything misaligned with the new version of you: All the feelings, thoughts, actions and beliefs that are broadcasting a different message than the one you want to be sending. Also include events in the past that are relevant. (i.e.: Your ask is to easily & effortlessly generate another $500/month for yourself? And you believe: “You have to work really hard for your money”, “This can’t be done”, You think: “I can’t see how”, You feel: “disempowered”, “irritated” and you remember: “Last time I tried, I just made more bills, got really tired and overwhelmed and gave up”)
- Next to each of your statements, rate the intensity of the feeling that accompanies it from 0 – 10. 10 is high, 0 is low.
- Over the next days and weeks, commit to using EFT on each of these statements until they are all at under a 2/10 of intensity. As an extra option, once the old belief/thought/memory/feeling is at under a 2, start tapping positive affirmations.
Tool #5: Inspired Action
- If you’re manifesting a healthier body, there will likely be a lot of inspired action of eating a certain thing at a certain time of day in a certain quantity.
- If you are manifesting a raise, be the version of you who gets one and go ask for one.
- If you want to manifest a playful and sweet relationship, do something playful on your next date.
- (Like I said: do NOT skip over the obvious. The obvious holds magic too.)
It is through intuitvely aligned, inspired action that manifestations can land into your reality. This will require you to follow your intuition.
Tool #6: Vision Statement
Step 3: Receive
You can become the vibrational match of what you want to receive, but if you’re still pushing it away, you’re still not letting the manifestation complete itself. Even if it seems like such an obvious step, our subconscious minds can have different ideas. Many of us have learned that receiving is unsafe in some way and have erected energetic barriers to the very things we want. Connection? Too vulnerable. More money than I know what to do with? How will I deal with those who feel entitled to it? My ideal weight? Will I get too much of the “wrong” kind of attention?
There are advantages to not receiving and that’s why we haven’t received it yet, or haven’t let it fully land yet. This is still part of the becoming work of part 2. However, when it does finally arrive, it’s not uncommon for us to be so busy manifesting that we forget to notice it has been arriving. Here are two tools to help with that.
Tool #8: Track it
Tool #9: Gratitude + Appreciation + Celebration
You can use these on ANYTHING you want to manifest…
… and if you want to go beyond just KNOWING them and actually USE them, adding them to your toolkit and manifesting a healthier relationship with your money/love/health in the process, you’re invited to come to the Money Manifestation Month / Love Manifestation Month / Body Love Manifestation Month